1. She’s not out to force change in the world. She’s here to invite people to see that they have OPTIONS to create the lives THEY want to lead— that they are not chained to the status quo.
2. To teach online entrepreneurs high-vibe, high-integrity ways of selling, marketing, and running their businesses. To help conscious, mission-driven entrepreneurs to succeed without having to sell-out their principles.
3. To show folks with checkered pasts (drug addiction, criminal lifestyles, etc) and/or trauma that it’s POSSIBLE to recover, make new decisions, and create a different reality for themselves. She’s living proof!
4. To own & operate a luxury off-grid resort & learning center.
5. To cram copious amounts of laughter, purpose, pleasure, adventure, and playful mischief into her life and the world.
• She’s unmarried and happily child-free.
• She LOVES animals — especially cats, dogs (Pitbulls!), and ferrets — but she doesn’t currently have any pets. (July 2021)
• Heather worked as an Escort for 16 years and loved it.
• She was featured in 2 national documentaries about sex worker’s rights: one on ABC, the other on MTV.
• She was CFO of her first corporation in her early 20s and CEO of her own S Corp by the time she was 26.
• Performed at Atlanta Pride in 1997 on the main stage, playing guitar and singing five of her original songs. (She’s Bisexual)
• Pure Blood Geek: Her mom is into fantasy and her dad loves sci-fi. Her fave childhood movies were Labyrinth, The Princess Bride, Star Wars, and Mad Max.
• Worked at: McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Wal-Mart, Kroger, and a clothing store.
• Also as a Bartender, Stripper, Limo Driver, Concierge, apartment Leasing Agent, and Uber/Lyft driver.
• Tattooed and pierced.
• She will run out of a building if Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” is played. The video is the root cause of her zombie-phobia.🤣
• Her hair caught fire at a dead man’s wedding. #TrueStory
• She married a gay friend so he could pass for straight during “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”. She lived with him in Waikiki in an apartment nicknamed “The Den of Inequity”.
• Heather once shaved half of her head to make her parents stop forcing her to go to church.
• She bites her nails like a sonofabitch.
• She’s a little bit hippie and a little bit thug.
• DREAM CAR is a custom 1950 Ford that is a biodiesel hybrid.
Copyright © 2022 Heather Wylde Smith - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Organic, Free-Range Unicorn Farts